Those UNDATED PRIORITY ACCESS tickets allow you to attend the Night Fountains Show on the Saturday of your choice until September 16th, 2023.
Every Saturday evening in summer, the Royal Gardens of Château de Versailles are decked out in thousands of lights and invite you to take a journey through time to the rhythm of the Sun King's music. A magical walk to discover the fountains and a dazzling finale of fireworks for all ages !
The Night Fountains Show, a unique opportunity to stroll through the groves and fountains, usually closed to the public, and see their water features playing to the sound of music. Rediscover the greatest arias of baroque music from Lully to Charpentier, from Gluck to Rameau as you stroll. A unique and magical experience.
A two-and-a-half-hour walk filled with amazement and surprises, culminating in magnificent compositions of water jets and cascades of light at the Bassin de Neptune, the largest pool in the gardens of Château de Versailles.
For the grand finale of the evening, the pyrotechnics experts from Groupe F, world famous in their field, will present a show of royal fireworks on the Grand Perspective in the park !
EXCEPTIONAL DATES INCLUDED IN THE UNDATED TICKET:
- Saturday, June 10th and 17th - Possibility for the Night Foutains Show tickets holders of coming in a baroque style costume
- Friday, July 14th - French National Day
- Tuesday, August 15th - Fire Night Show
These tickets are not valid for the Electro Night on Saturday, September 23th 2023.
FREE for children 0-5 years old, who access the gardens without tickets.
GROUP RATE (27€) for 30+ tickets. Order by telephone at +33 (0)1 30 83 74 44 (line dedicated to groups, agencies and professionals) or on the spot at the ticket desk.
REDUCED RATE granted for 6-17 year olds, students (the student card is the only proof accepted), large family card, disability card, 1 accompanier of a person with a disability card, holders of the Château de Versailles Spectacles card, Solo and Duo 1 year in Versailles card, Société des Amis de Versailles card.
PRESTIGE TICKET, for an evening with complete peace of mind:
- A dedicated car park accessible via the Grille de la Reine from 7pm.
- Direct access to the site via the Neptune Gate from 7.45pm.
- A complimentary glass of champagne to enjoy before your visit.
/!\ All those wishing to access the Queen’s gate car park must have Prestige including children between 6 and 17. This ticket is your parking pass.
Every Saturday until September 16th, Friday July 14th and Tuesday August 15th 2023.
Download the access map:
→ The Night Fountains Show Access Map - Simple Entry
→ The Night Fountains Show Access Map – Prestige
Download the visit (coming soon) map for:
→ The Night Fountains Show
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Night Fountains Show take place regardless of the weather conditions.
- Tickets cannot be returned, are non-exchangeable and non-refundable (even in case of bad weather).
- Strolling tours, no seats available.
- All exits are final.