Enjoy the extraordinary beauty of the Château de Versailles gardens, exceptionally open to the public, as you stroll with your family or friends through the groves and discover the fountains playing to the sound of the music that once brought them to life.
The 55 fountains and pools and their 600 water features, set in motion with the help of a lyre key by the Château de Versailles fountain specialists, will delight you. The greatest baroque composers, from Lully to Handel, will accompany you in your royal stroll in music.
The Musical Fountains Show, an unrivaled success for over 350 years! A must see!
ON-SITE price: 12 € full fare / 10,5 € reduced fare.
REDUCED RATE for:
- 6-17 year olds
- students with a valid student card (only proof accepted)
- families with a valid family card (only proof accepted)
- holders of a valid disability card with an accompanying person (only proof accepted)
GROUP RATE: €8.75 from 30 people by email to email@example.com and at the group cash desk at the entrance to the gardens.
- children up to 5 included, who do not need a ticket to enter the garden
- holders of the Château de Versailles Spectacles card - Versailles Solo and Duo annual card - Société des Amis de Versailles card
SCHOOL RATE: 3 € per person.
→ more information
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THE GARDENS: €25 full price / €16 reduced price
- Unlimited access to the Musical Fountains Show and the Musical Gardens Show from April 1st to October 31st, 2023.
- Nominative subscription for sale at the Court of Princes ticket office (during the opening hours of the Musical Fountains Show and the Musical Gardens Show), at the Neptune’s Gate ticket office (every weekend, exclusively in the afternoon), and at the Ticket Office – shop located at 3 bis rue des Réservoirs in Versailles (from 11:00 am from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays on show days).
The time indicated for the reservation (9am) corresponds to the opening of the ticket offices and the groves.
Your ticket is valid from 9am until the groves close. All exits are final.
Ticket valid for one entry (entry through the Cour des Princes or Petite Venise or Menagerie or Grille du Dragon or Grille de Neptune gates). A second entry is possible through a different gate than the one used for the first entry.
The Musical Fountains Show take place regardless of weather conditions.
Tour on foot, no seats available.
From 1 April to 29 October 2023:
- Every Saturday and Sunday from 1 April to 29 October 2023.
- Every Tuesday from 2 May to 27 June 2023.
Certain public holidays:
- Good Friday 7 April 2023,
- Easter Monday 10 April 2023,
- Monday 8 May,
- Ascension, Thursday 18 May 2023,
- Whit Monday 29 May 2023,
- French National Day 14 July,
- Assumption, Tuesday 15 August 2023.
Download the access map:
To facilitate your visit:
→ Download the maps of the Musical Fountains Show
→ Download the visitor's map of the Musical Fountains Show during the week