THE ELECTRO NIGHT FOUNTAINS SHOW
On September 25th 2021 and for the first time, on an exceptional date of the Night Fountains Show, the Royal Gardens of the Château de Versailles will be decked out in a thousand lights and invite you to travel through time to the rhythm of electro music by Ed Banger (symphonic), Gaspard Augé, Myd, Justice, Arnaud Rebotini, Clara 3000 and Yuksek !
The Electro Night Fountains Show are a unique and unprecedented opportunity to stroll all evening among the fountains, which are exceptionally flooded, and through the magnificently illuminated groves, to the sound of the current best French DJs.
It is a soundtrack, there will be no live performance
On the agenda:
• Ed Banger’s music (symphonic) on the Great Perspective, from Latona’s Fountain to Apollo’s fountain, all along this iconic garden walk designed by the King’s gardener !
• Myd’s music will set the mood the well-named Ballroom Grove.
• Arnaud Rebotini’s sounds will resonate in Louis XIV’s favorite grove : the Three Fountains Grove.
• Clara 3000 bewitches the Encelade Grove, a marvel of French Baroque sculpture.
• Yuksek’s rhythms underneath lasers and smoke in the Colonnade Grove.
• And to close this event, a great firework display by the pyrotechnicians of Groupe F, true pyrotechnic magicians, to a soundtrack by Gaspard Augé (Justice).
Versailles as you have never seen it before… nor heard it !
/!\ The above prices are valid on presale only by telephone.
On site, at the entrance to the gardens, the price of the ticket is 30 € full price / 26 € reduced price.
FREE for children up to and including 5 years old.
REDUCED RATE granted for 6-17 year olds, students (the student card is the only proof accepted), large family card, disability card, 1 accompanier of a person with a disability card, holders of the Château de Versailles Spectacles card, Solo and Duo 1 year in Versailles card, Société des Amis de Versailles card.
GROUP RATE (24€) for 30+ tickets. Order by telephone at +33 (0)1 30 83 74 44 (line dedicated to groups, agencies and professionals) or on the spot at the ticket desk.
PRESTIGE TICKET, for an evening with complete peace of mind:
- A dedicated car park accessible via the Grille de la Reine from 7pm.
- Direct access to the site via the Neptune Gate from 7.45pm.
- A complimentary glass of champagne to enjoy before your visit.
At sunset, discover the Hall of Mirrors and the King's and Queen's Apartments alongside dancers, musicians, baroque singers and actors for the Royal Serenade in the Hall of Mirrors. A unique and privileged experience!
You will then attend the majestic Night Fountains Show, before discovering the fireworks from the Royal Square, an area specially reserved for you, with seats at the bottom of the Green Carpet on the Bosquet side of the Colonnade from 10.50 pm to 11.05 pm, to experience the finale of this magical evening as closely as possible!
Also included in the Royal ticket is a complimentary glass of champagne, to be enjoyed between 8.30pm and 10.45pm at the Bosquet de la Colonnade.
- A dedicated car park is accessible from the Queen's Gate from 7pm.
- Direct access to the site via the Grille de Neptune from 7.45pm
- Meeting point at 8pm sharp in the Lower Vestibule of the Chapel to attend the Royal Serenade in the Hall of Mirrors (ends at 8.45pm)
- Direct access to the site via the Cour d'Honneur from 7.20 pm
- Meet at Entrance B at 7.35pm sharp to watch the Royal Serenade in the Hall of Mirrors (ends at 8.30pm)
/!\ Anyone wishing to enter the Night Fountains Show by car via the Queen's Gate must have a Prestige or Royal Ticket, as must children aged 6 to 17. This ticket acts as a parking pass.
No health pass control for this stroll through the Gardens.
Wearing a mask and barrier gestures are recommended, especially in the queues.
Information subject to further governmental decisions.
For more information
Download the access map for :
→ Les Grandes Eaux Nocturnes / SINGLE TICKET
→ Les Grandes Eaux Nocturnes / PRESTIGE TICKET
→ Les Grandes Eaux Nocturnes / ROYAL TICKET PEDESTRIAN ACCESS
→ Les Grandes Eaux Nocturnes / ROYAL TICKET CAR ACCESS
Download the visit plan for :
→ Les Grandes Eaux Nocturnes (coming soon)
- The Electro Night Show takes place regardless of the weather conditions.
- Tickets cannot be returned, are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Strolling tours, no seats available.
- All exits are final.