For your security, Château de Versailles Spectacles and the Public Establishment of the Palace of Versailles have reinforced their access control measures:
Access to the Château de Versailles performances
- Limited access to the Palace, exclusively through its main entrance: the Court of Honour for pedestrians.
- Control by the National Estate of Versailles security agents from access to the Court of Honour to inside the building.
- Passage through a detection portico at the entrance of the building.
- Systematic visual control of spectators, and occasionally request to open wide garments.
Access to the Court of Honour car parks
- Car parks initially organised in the Court of Honour for our performances have been moved to the Place d'Armes.
- Paid parking during the day. In the evening, free parking from 7 pm. Access through the central road on the Place d'Armes.
Handbags and bags
- Systematic control of handbags and bags.
- No bag larger than a handbag can be accepted on the site of Château de Versailles.
Thank you for your understanding and your attention.