15 MINUTES WITH…
For some exceptional dates, Château de Versailles Spectacles invites spectators to share an exclusive moment of exchange only in french with the artists (directors, conductors, choreographers...) before the performance. These meetings take place 30 minutes before the start of the performance and are freely accessible on presentation of the ticket for the same evening, subject to availability.
These meetings, led by Laurent Brunner, director of Château de Versailles Spectacles, are an opportunity to better understand the genesis of the work and its interpretation.
- George Dandin : Friday 23rd September
- King Arthur : Friday 18th November
- La Finta pazza : Saturday 3rd December
- La Pastorale : Thursday 8th December
- Mythologies : Wednesday 14th December
- La Flûte Enchantée : Tuesday 27th December
- Le Couronnement de Poppée : Saturday 28th January
- Didon et Enée : Friday 17th March
- Le Lac des Cygnes : Wednesday 22nd March
- Armide : Thursday 11th May
- La Caravane du Caire : Friday 9th June